Custom Fume Hoods
Sentry Air Systems Engineering & Design Team has extensive knowledge and experience in the design, engineering, and fabrication of various customer-specific hoods. This includes Ductless Fume Hoods, Portable Clean Room Hoods (positive-pressure), Ductless Spray Booth Hoods, and Exhaust Hoods.
Whether you have specific requests for size, material, air volume, application-specific additions or amendments; Sentry Air Systems will have a solution for you.
Examples of Custom Modifications:
- Custom sizes & dimensions
- Specified hood material & color
- Hood transparency
- Sink & other custom cutouts
- Accessories for hanging equipment
- Multiple points of entry
- Multiple folding hinged lids
- Blower configurations
- Mounting options
- High Efficiency HEPA Filtration
- Available Internal Spray Filter
- Adjustable Speed Controller
- Quiet Operation
- Long Filter Life
- Reliable, Low Maintenance
- Chemical Fume Control
- Pharmaceutical Powder
- Particulate Extraction
- Light Spraying
- Laminar Flow Hood
What are the steps to creating your Custom Fume Hood?
- Consultation with a Sentry Air Systems Applications Specialist.
- A detailed conceptual drawing that includes technical specifications and configurations is created by one of our Mechanical Engineers.
- This drawing is sent to the customer for approval.
- The fabrication process begins.
To submit your custom fume hood request, please fill out this form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sentry Air Systems at 1.800.799.4609.
Download a PDF brochure outlining the steps in the Custom Hood Design & Fabrication Process.
View our Custom Hood gallery
View our Standard Size Ductless Fume Hoods