Introducing the SAS Clean Air Scholarship — Sentry Air Systems is launching a new scholarship program to support students and help them further their education with vital financial support. We hope to provide educational opportunities for students while helping to lessen the financial load.
The SAS Clean Air Scholarship will award (1) $2,500 scholarship to one qualified applicant. This scholarship program will be available each Fall semester. Qualified students will need to follow the application guidelines and meet all specified qualifications to be considered for the scholarship.
Eligible students must meet the following qualifications:
• Must be a US citizen, a legal resident of the USA, or have a valid student visa.
• Must be a registered student at an accredited high school, college, or university in the US ONLY.
• Must have a GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for high school students or 2.5 out of 4.0 for current college students.
Scholarship Application Process
To apply to the SAS Clean Air Scholarship, qualified students must complete the following 3 activities:
1. Air Quality Importance Story – Using any format or tools (videos, infographics, words, photos, modeling, original art, and imagery) tell us what air quality means to you. Creativity counts!
2. About Me Essay – Eligible candidates must also submit a 500-1000 word essay to help us get to know a little more about you and why you’d be a good candidate for this scholarship. In addition, answer just one (1) of the following questions:
— What should we do to increase awareness about environmental pollution?
— What can cities, states, or the nation do to improve air quality?
— Who do you think is more responsible for pollution, individual people or the government? Explain.
— How can poor air quality affect one’s way of life?
3. Release Form – Fill out the attached form with your information and release permission to Sentry Air Systems to share your entry and personal picture. Click here to download the application form/release form. Make sure to include:
— Current official (or unofficial) school transcript
— Current Photo
For Fall 2021, students must apply for the SAS Clean Air Scholarship by
11:59 PM CST on Friday, August 6, 2021
All required application materials must be submitted via email to Scholarship@sentryair.com
Terms & Conditions
Applicants must submit a release form with a current photo allowing SAS permission to post their photo online and share their submission entry. The winner will be contacted via phone and/or email. If we don’t hear back from the winner after a specified period of time, we reserve the right to cancel the scholarship offer and award it to another individual.
The winner will be announced on August 20, 2021. Please direct any questions or concerns to the submission email: email@example.com.